Discussion "Let's talk about plagiarism: awareness issues in secondary schools".
This 2-hour "training-discussion" is offered to teachers in person or remotely. It consists of an overview of plagiarism in secondary school (statistics, approaches, patterns, temptations, etc.), guided discussions and sharing of experiences. The goal is to understand the challenges and responsibilities of teachers in combating plagiarism and to understand the pillars of an effective and educational anti-plagiarism approach.
What are the benefits of this training?
- Foster a lively dialogue on plagiarism prevention
- Raise teachers' awareness
- Explore Compilatio educational resources
Here are some concrete benefits participants shared in response to the question "What did these guided discussions provide you?"
- "Finding positive solutions to support teachersin correcting student work to ensure quality education in a remote-learning context." Lombardy High Schools
- "Discuss issues for education in relation to media and information and digital citizenship through a comprehensive approach in schools." Higher Institutes of Tuscany
- "Teach students how to search for reliable sources and develop a critical eye." Piedmont High Schools
- "Meet teachers' and students' need to talk about, learn more about and be trained on the whole issue of plagiarism." Pulia Secondary Schools