Dissertation or research papier is an exercise whose name sounds in the minds of many students. It is a major step in a student's higher education programme, in order to successfully complete a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree and thus obtain a diploma. It is also an opportunity for the student to showcase his or her understanding of the teaching received.
Dissertation or paper research is often a year-long process, so we encourage you to get organised and write it in a timely manner.
Whether you are writing a thesis, a doctorate, a paper research or a dissertation, here are the essential steps for your research work.
- Step 1: Define a research topic that motivates you
- Step 2: Choose an available and supportive supervisor
- Step 3: Formulate your problem and the limits of your subject
- Step 4: Construct a detailed plan
- Step 5: Search for relevant information
- Step 6: Write and structure your dissertation
- Step 7: Check and adjust your brief
- Step 8: Prepare the oral presentation