Plagiarism in a thesis, dissertation or other research work is punishable by a penalty. Indeed, academic integrity is an essential element of graduation. The assessment of the examination is based on your ability to research a given or chosen topic, drawing on previous studies and your own thinking. Degrees are awarded by proving that the subject has been mastered, not by copying someone else's work. The penalties for plagiarism are therefore very heavy. Some politicians or lawyers have lost their titles years after graduation for copyright infringement.
First of all, do you know exactly what plagiarism is? What are the penalties for copying and pasting? And what do students think?
- What exactly is plagiarism?
- What are the academic penalties for plagiarism in an exam?
- What are the legal and penal sanctions for plagiarism?
- What are the psychological penalties for this fraud?
- Plagiarism is unforgiving, the consequences are heavy!
- What are the main resources for preventing plagiarism among students?