The last few months have been marked by the arrival of ChatGPT with its GPT3, GPT3.5 and GPT4 language models: the conversational artificial intelligence developed by OpenAI.
The availability of ChatGPT to the general public has created a great deal of excitement in many areas, including teaching, training, research, writing, etc.
ChatGPT can generate texts in several languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, Arabic... A question must be asked to the AI tool to generate these answers.
So how do you know if a content is authentic, written by a human?
To indicate the nature of an author, several Chat GPT detectors have been developed: they can identify whether a text is generated by an AI such as ChatGPT (GPT-3, GPT-3.5 and GPT4), YouChat... or if it is written by a human.
In this article, we identify and compare the best AI detectors for you:
- Compilatio AI Content Detector
- Draft & Goal AI Text Detector
- GLTR Test-2 - GPT-2 detector
- GPTZero - GPT Detector
- Content at Scale - AI Text Detector
- DetectGPT from Sokat
- Crossplag AI writing detector
- Kazan SEO - ChatGPT Detector
- AI Text Classifier - Open AI Detector (ChatGPT)
- Copyleaks AI Content Detector
- Writer AI Content Detector
At the end of the article, you will also find the visual summary of the comparative analysis.